Local battery storage for backup purposes as well as revenue generation
Our Role as Energy Manager
ECX collects account information and begins work with our Service Provider to perform a site visit, scope the project, identify incentives available, and provide a proposal to Client. Full turnkey installation and maintenance.
A dedicated Account Manager will:
- Collect required documentation from Client including invoices, letters of authorization and exclusivity
- Work with the Client to determine best size battery, location of battery, and intended use of the asset (backup, frequency regulation, both)
- Work with Service Provider in providing an initial financial analysis, inclusive of all incentives available
- Present financial analysis to Client
- Perform a site visit with Service Provider once Client provides the green light based on the financial analysis
- Present agreement for Client Execution
- Work in conjunction with Service Provider to submit utility incentives
- Work in conjunction with Service Provider to schedule installation, complete project and deploy asset in frequency regulation market if applicable.